Maintenance of swimming pools
The pool, regardless of its size, location and patency, needs regular maintenance. The most difficult to maintain is a stationary swimming pool.
For such questions, you need to contact special services, because it is quite expensive to maintain the pool yourself. Coming to the office of such a company, you can get acquainted with the following list of services at the sign stands:
- cleaning the water surface and bottom from debris;
- cleaning the bottom sediment;
- flushing/replacing filters;
- update of disinfectants;
- monitoring of water quality;
- checking the operability of all technical systems with troubleshooting.
It is important to remember that the maintenance of the pool should take place with a certain frequency, which the professionals in the company will tell you about.
Photo by cottonbro from Pexels