Pool sand filter Cleaner
- Dose: 8 oz per 100 lb sand.
- For optimum filter overall performance, it is strongly suggested that application be performed at each backwashing.
- Utilize: Evenly coating elements or cartridge making use of a sprayer filled up with full-strength item. Wait 10 minutes, then use a yard hose pipe to completely wash for 5 minutes. Or make use of a large clean plastic container and immerse for 1 hour in one single component Doheny’s Sand Filter Cleaner to three components liquid. Backwash the filter thoroughly. Change the pump off. Turn pump on until pump primes and item moves into filter. Leave filter selector in backwash position or perhaps in closed position. Wait one hour. Change pump on with selector in backwash place, until backwash waste water is clear. If filter has not been degreased within 12 months, usage double the amount of the product, or 1 glass per 100 lb. of sand. Pour 8 ounces of Sand Filter Cleaner into skimmer while backwashing filter.
- Note: Chlorine must certanly be removed from the skimmer basket ahead of inclusion of Sand Filter Cleaner.
- Crucial: automated feeder should really be switched off ahead of any addition of this product. Never mix this system with other substance. For swimming pools with erosion kind chlorinators, constantly close inlet valve to chlorinator or pull chlorinator canister from unit when using filter cleansing chemical compounds.
Automatic Pool Cleaner Troubleshooting
Poolvergnuegen 2 Wheel (2X) Suction Pool Cleaner Review
Bestway Sand-Filter*** English.mpg