Kendrick Lamar Swimming Pools
|Supply||great child, m.A.A.d city (Explicit variation)|
|Used in article|
|Reason for use within article||sample|
|Perhaps not changeable with
no-cost news because
|Minimal use||do not hurt|
It is a sound from a song, film, sound result, or any other audio recording which at this time copyrighted. The copyright laws for it can be owned by the business just who managed to make it or perhaps the author. For a song, it might be possessed because of the person(s) who performed it. It really is believed that the utilization of this work qualifies as under usa copyright law when applied to the English-language Wikipedia, hosted on hosts within the U.S. by the non-profit Wikimedia Foundation, in which:
- the test has been used for commentary regarding the recording concerned;
- the sample contributes significantly to the encyclopedia articles where it is used (listed underneath the heading "File consumption" below) in a way that may not be replicated by other types of news;
- the sample is brief concerning the extent of the recorded track, and is of inferior quality to your initial recording;
- no other examples from exact same track are currently utilized in Wikipedia;
- there isn't any adequate no-cost option available.
A more step-by-step fair usage rationale should always be provided by an individual just who uploaded this test. If you're the copyright holder with this sample and also you think its use right here does not come under "reasonable use", please see Wikipedia:Copyright problems for information about how to proceed.
Towards uploader: Should this be a free of charge, non-copyrighted sound recording, kindly post it to Wikimedia Commons instead. Fair usage