Backwash pool filter Instructions
Directions for use:
Directions for private pools
Instructions and advised utilize: Once annually or as frequently as required.
- Include 1 gallon per 15, 000 gallons of pool water. With blood circulation pump running, add equal amounts of dose to all skimmers or gutter.
- Circulate all day and night.
- Backwash or clean filter.
- Shock the share to boost sanitizer amounts.
- Proceed with regular pool water maintenance.
For Most Useful Outcomes For Tough or Severe Pool Liquid Issues:
Near the pool. Backwash the filter and switch off the chemical feeders. With chlorine levels at 1ppm or the following, use PRO SERIES Pipe Purge on pool according to the guidelines above.
Day 2 Add 2 pounds of Potassium Peroxymonopersulfate (MPS) per 10, 000 gallons of share water and surprise the pool to 30ppm of chlorine. Brush the share surface. Let flow all day and night.
Time 3 Backwash or clean the filter. Start a program of PRO SERIES® ProZymes Pool™ (see maintenance guidelines) and proceed with regular pool maintenance. Search for correct liquid balance and sanitation levels before opening the share. Add 1oz. of PRO SERIES® All-natural Clarifier™ per 5, 000 gallons of liquid if needed. Allow two weeks for optimum outcomes.
For Purging/Cleaning the internals of a regenerative filter news container
**For most readily useful outcomes, quantity & instructions are 1 gallon per 100 gallons of container water.
- Bump/drain the old media.
- Refill, bump, rinse, and empty an extra time.
- Refill again and add this product while refilling.
- Vent the filter. Foaming will happen.
- Allow elements soak for about 12 hours bumping sporadically if at all possible to create agitation, infiltration to the elements, and a great mix.
- Drain the filter.
- Refill, rinse, and drain 2 times.
- Pre-coat and resume procedure.
For cleaning filter and media Natural Chemistry PRO SERIES® Filter Cleaner™ works great
Directions for Industrial Spas
Instructions and Recommended utilize: as much as required.
- Close the spa to bathers.
- Backwash the sand filter or eliminate the cartridge filter elements and clean with PRO SERIES® Filter Cleaner™.
- Turn off, near, and/or by-pass all chemical feed methods.
- Include 1 quart per 500 gallons of spa-water through skimmers.
- Operate the jets for a minimum of 20 mins. Its normal for many foaming to happen (if foam begins to overflow, switch the jets off).
- Run the circulation pump instantaneously.
- Run the jets for 1 minute.
- Backwash the sand filter if relevant.
- Drain, rinse then refill spa.
- Thoroughly backwash and wash the sand filter with fresh water, or re-install clean cartridge filter elements.
- Balance water.
- Turn the substance feed systems back on.