Swimming pool Care and Maintenance
What caused brown staining during my pool and exactly why does ascorbic acid only remove it briefly?
The brown staining in your share is brought on by oxidized metal, that will be probably getting back in your pool through the fine. The oxidizer in E- Z POOL bumps out even more pollutants than regular chlorine surprise. Occasionally, particularly pools full of well water, this might trigger a problem which was previously as yet not known while on chlorine because it is much less versatile as the E-Z POOL. More often than not, the situation may be fixed instead effortlessly.
Once you used ascorbic acid before, it was the right thing to do, unfortuitously you weren’t informed that work was just half-done. Ascorbic acid eliminates the stain instead quickly BUT once the stain is removed, the particles that formed the stain are nevertheless inside share water. Obtained only been mixed. Sadly sand filters just filter out particles which can be 20-25 microns and bigger, oxidized iron is within the 2-4 micron range. So, your filtering needs help getting rid of the particles that caused the stain out of the share water. The fastest and easiest method to do this is to:
1. Treat your share with ascorbic acid. You need ton’t require more than a pound. It will work within an hour or two. Once it's been distributed through the entire system.
2. After the brown stain happens to be lifted, switch off the share pump.
3. Spray a 16oz bottle of REVIVE! (eliminates the metal particles by losing all of them off option and in to a deposit regarding bottom regarding the pool so you can vacuum it to waste, getting rid of it for good) outrageous associated with share.
4. Leave the pool off for at the least a day.
5. Vacuum the debris from the base for the pool while your sand filter device is on waste.
6. Proceed with the regular guidelines the E-Z POOL® that your local shop gave you.
You should also have a container of REVIVE! in the home for if you fill-up your pool as a result of evaporation or splash completely. Simply attach the Revive on end of your fill hose and spray this product extraordinary of the pool liquid, since the pool twice. REVIVE! will capture the particles from your own well water that shouldn’t take your pool liquid and deliver all of them towards filter so you don’t need continue doing this treatment.